Tagged by S with the following instructions:
1. Pick up the nearest book.
2. Open it at page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence/ phrase.
4. Blog the next four sentences/ phrases together with these instructions.
5. Don’t you dare dig your shelves for that very special or intellectual book.
6. Pass it forward to six friends
This is HILARIOUS:
“If you were to have nude portraits taken periodically during your pregnancy, you’d see your breasts grow, your nipples get larger and darker, and your whole decolletage move farther south. Your breasts may even develop stretch marks. Your breasts will stay voluptuous during your pregnancy and for as long as your breastfeed. Then, after weening (and even if you don’t breastfeed at all), they’ll be flatter and less pert than before.”
S, still embarrassed about the Weight Watchers Cookbook???
I’d love to pass this along, but don’t have 6 friends who blog. Even if I did, I don’t think they’d admit to being my friend after this little gem.