Dinner Tonight: Pumpkin Pancakes. It’s kind of hard to beat brinner.
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon each cinnamon, ground ginger, and salt
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- pinch of ground cloves
- 1 cup milk
- 6 tablespoons canned pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 egg
- Whisk together dry ingredients
- In a separate bowl, combine wet ingredients
- Fold mixture into dry ingredients
- Melt some butter in a skillet over medium heat; pour in 1/4 cup batter for each pancake.
- Cook pancakes about 3 minutes per side; serve with butter and syrup.
Makes 8 to 10
Recipe from marthastewart.com